The only condition we place on the use of Readoptics.com - whether you buy, browse, are finding out more about us, or just keeping up to date with the latest ready-to-wear reading glasses - is that you enjoy it!
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, ideas, or just fancy getting in touch, please don't hesitate to contact us.
A FEW IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
- authorisation of your payment failed
- we made a pricing or product description error
- you're not eligible to order from Readoptics.com
- if your delivery address is a PO Box
If there are any problems with an order, you'll be contacted by one of our helpful Read Optics team.
If you change your mind about an order and want to cancel it, you can do so up to the point when it is despatched. Orders are normally processed immediately after they've been placed, so we may have already packed your order and made arrangements for it to be sent when you cancel it. If this is the case then we can't always stop the order from being delivered. Once you receive the order, just return it to us complete with all packaging.
To cancel your order, please contact us.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Please see delivery & returns
for more information.
Your log in details are exclusive to you, are non-transferable, and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your log in details, or become aware of any misuse, you should contact us.
We make every effort to ensure that the colours you see on screen are as close as possible to the actual reading glasses. Unfortunately every computer is different and therefore sometimes subtle colour differences and textures may not be fully represented on some screens.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries will be accepted only through the Readoptics.com website.
- Only one entry per person, per competition will be allowed.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random, from all the entries received.
- There are no alternative prizes or cash alternatives to the prizes stated.
- Winners will be notiﬁed by email within 48 hours of the draw taking place.
- The Promoter’s decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners’ names and towns will be available in our competition archive online.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
- Read Optics does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict the delay or receipt of your entry.
- Entries must not be sent through third parties.
- By entering our competitions, you are indicating your consent to receive emails from us.
Our competitions are only open to people aged 18 or older, excluding Read Optics employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. These terms and conditions are for UK residents only. Competition entrants residing outside of the UK may enter the competition if the competition does not breach any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident. If you are under 18, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter this competition. By entering the competition you confirm that you have this consent.
All competition giveaways are given away on behalf of ReadOptics.com No other brands are involved as sponsors of this promotion.
Please retain these Terms and Conditions for personal reference.
Promoter: Accessorise Group Limited, 54 North End, Longhoughton, Alnwick NE66 3JP, registered company no. 10001202.
OUR REGISTERED OFFICE
Accessorise Group Limited, 54 North End, Longhoughton, Alnwick NE66 3JP
Freephone 0808 172 9300
Company Registration Number: 10001202